Merry Woofmas Christmas Stocking Dog Toy
Your dog’s holiday spirit will be lifted with the Fringe Studio’s Merry Woofmas Christmas Stocking Burrow with Bones Plush Squeaky Dog Toy Set!
To keep your dog feeling festive during Christmas the Fringe Studio Holiday Merry Woofmas Christmas Stocking Burrow Dog Toy will keep them engaged with play! Designed to be a fun and challenging hide-and-seek game and a versatile, multi-functional dog toy set, the Merry Woofmas Stocking is a festive burrow where you can hide the included squeaky and plush bones for your dog to find. You can also use the bone toys separately as a classic fetch toy for your dog to play with! This burrow dog toy set offers a more satisfying and rewarding way to help keep them engaged whilst keeping your dog’s mind sharp. Each bone includes one squeaker and both the stocking and bone toys have crazy crinkle paper inside for extra crunchy textures and sounds your dog will enjoy!
- Interactive hide-and-seek plush dog toy set featuring a Merry Woofmas Christmas Stocking and 2 squeaky and plush bone toys!
- Designed to help keep your dog entertained and engaged in playtime for longer
- Challenges your dog’s mind and enhances their problem-solving skills
- Stocking features one wide opening to hide bones or other toys inside for your dog to find
- Each plush bone includes one loud squeaker to keep your dog engaged with the toy
- Crazy crinkle paper inside the bones and stocking for crunchy textures and sounds
- Interchangeable with other Burrow toys available at Lucky Pet!
- Special holiday edition dog toy set from PetShop by Fringe Studio
- Great for all dogs to enjoy
Holiday Set Includes: 1 Merry Woofmas Stocking, 2 Plush & Squeaky Bones
Stocking Size: Approx. 28cm
Give your dog Christmas fun with the Fringe Studio Merry Woofmas Christmas Stocking Burrow with Bones Plush & Squeaky Dog Toy Set!
Place the toy in a small/fitting laundry bag to machine wash. Dry thoroughly.
Caution: Play with any dog toy should be supervised at all times. Remove any toy once your dog starts to tear the toy apart. Remove any loose pieces. Introduce the toy again later.
Another great Coco & Pud Xmas morning. Thank you so much and thanks for being local!